in my psychotherapy practice at Chamissoplatz in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
Here I offer psychotherapeutic help and advice to children, adolescents, young adults and their families in English.
I treat children and adolescents aged 2-21 with anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorder, depression, ADHD, school problems, emotional dysregulation and social behavior disorders
as well as tic disorders and much more.
I also advise parents on parenting or couple problems.
If you are interested, please send me a message or call me personally on Tuesday between 1 and 2 p.m. on +4930 98421363. Otherwise, please just leave me a message on the answering machine and I'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Born in Mannheim in 1970
- 1992-99 studied music in New York / diploma in music education at the HdK Berlin
- 2012-17 training as child and adolescent psychotherapist (behavioral therapy)
- 2014-15 Internship at Vivantes Klinikum Neukölln Child Psychiatry Day Clinic
- 2015 group therapy internship at Albert Einstein Hospital in Bronx, New York City
- 2017 license to practice medicine and entry in the medical register, own private practice in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- 2018 research semester in attachment-based psychotherapy at the New School University of New York, USA
- 2019 opening of the practice at Chamissoplatz together with child and adolescent psychotherapist Yaarit Wald
- 2020 substitute family therapist at the family and parenting advice center Neukölln
- 2021 further training to become a psychoanalytic group psychotherapist